Exciting News: Mungus has changed to Chronic Club™ Free shipping on orders over $100

Close this search box.

$19.64$35.00 per‎ gram

✅ THC Concentration: High potency Diamonds

✅ Effects: Euphoric, Happy, Psychoactive

Common Usage: Stress, Depression, Anxiety


Earn up to 550 Points.

This item: Diamonds - Crystal Ice
$19.64$35.00 per‎ gram
$19.64$35.00 per‎ gram
Pineapple Hash
Original price was: $35.00.Current price is: $33.25.
Deadhead Chemist THC Indica Tincture 900MG
Original price was: $55.00.Current price is: $52.25.
LV Hash
1 × LV Hash
Original price was: $35.00.Current price is: $33.25.
Wedding Cake Shatter Medusa Extracts 1G
Original price was: $35.00.Current price is: $33.25.
King Hash
1 × King Hash
Original price was: $35.00.Current price is: $33.25.
SKU N/A Categories ,

Do you need help with your order? Use the chat widget on the bottom right corner to contact us 🙂

90% of our orders are delivered in up to 3 business days, Canada wide. Discreet packaging.



THC diamonds, also known as THC crystalline, bear a striking resemblance to the petite gems from which they take their endearing name. With a purity of 99% THC-A, they come in various sizes, ranging from granulated sugar-like grains to larger, full-sized diamond-like structures measuring a few millimeters wide. The remaining 1% of THC diamond consists of terpenes and other cannabinoids, making it the purest form of THC achievable.

Optimal Usage of THC Diamonds:

Given that THC diamonds primarily consist of THCA, incorporating them into beverages or edibles might not yield the desired effects. The most effective methods for utilizing THC diamonds involve smoking, vaping, or dabbing. Essentially, any approach utilizing a heating element capable of reaching 350 degrees Fahrenheit or higher should adequately activate and release the THC within.

Effects of THC Diamonds:

The effects of consuming THC diamonds are notably potent and not suited for those with low tolerance levels. A comparison between THC crystals and standard marijuana plants underscores the stark contrast, providing insight into the potential experience. While cannabis flowers typically contain 20%-25% THC, THC diamonds boast nearly 100% potency. Thus, the intensity of using THC crystals surpasses that of traditional dried herb consumption by fourfold.

View more extracts here.
Additional information
Weight N/A

1G, 2G, 4G, 7G, 14G, 28G

Add a review
Diamonds - Crystal Ice Diamonds - Crystal Ice
Overall rating*
* Rating is required
Customer Rating*
* Rating is required
* Answer is required
Your review
* Review is required
* Name is required
Based on 0 reviews
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
0 of 0 reviews

Sorry, no reviews match your current selections